Open Records Policy and request form
Open records requests will be processed according to the following policy:
- A request must be submitted in writing to our office by using the form promulgated by the Office of the Kentucky Attorney General.
Download the form here Open Records Policy Request Form
- The request may be mailed, hand-delivered:
Woodford County Clerk 103
South Main Street, Room 120
Versailles, KY 40383
Or email to Sandra at: [email protected]
- A response will be made within five (5) business days from the date the request was received.
- Depending on the nature and scope of the request, the requested information may be mailed or electronically submitted to the requestor.
- Certain items may be excluded in whole or in part if they contain exempted information as prescribed under KRS 61.878.
- All fees, including postage if necessary, must be paid in advance. Accordingly, copies of records are first subjected to the fee schedules established by KRS 64.012 and KRS 64.019. Otherwise, copies will be charged at :
- ) Non-commercial document requests $.10 per page
- ) Non-commercial recordings, computer disks, tapes cost will be determined based on the actual cost incurred from the production of the records.